Wonderful Life

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Solid Food

Joshua love to put everything into his mouth to chew ... guess his gum must be itchy. Decided to let him to chew on food rather than toys, teether etc to ease his itchiness.

My husband and I went to shop for his very first solid food - Heinz Farley's Rusks. Wanted to start him with this Farley's Rusks the next day but his cheek was so reddish and I am afraid that his body is heaty, therefore, only gave him his very first bite on Jan 08, 2009.



To my surprise he don't like the taste of it and kept pushing my hand away when I tried to feed him. He seems not enjoying it much, and guess he still prefer to bite on his teether and toys. Joshua with his first bite of Farley's Rusks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment