Wonderful Life

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pregnancy & Delivery Story

This is one interesting & useful tag. It is so hard to write an article on the whole delivery process and yet, this tag makes it simple, interesting & scrabbling down all the important details.

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Yes

2. Were you married at the time? Yes

3. What were your reactions? Happy

4. Was abortion an option for you? Not all at

5. How old were you? 28

6. How did you find out you were pregnant? Pregnancy testing kit and check up from a gynae for confirmation

7. Who did you tell first? Hubby, he was so excited and I should have recorded his reaction when I told him ... You are going to be Daddy ... he was stunt and asked me is it is it is it?

8. Did you want to find out the sex? Not at all, I only knew that I have gave birth to a baby boy on 11/06/2008.

9. Due date? 06/06/2008, but my baby was too comfort in my tummy and refuse to see mummy, I seek for extra days from my gynae before I go for induce as recommended by her on 12/06/2008. What a lucky day for me, my sis took me to Kechara House (http://www.kecharahouse.com/) to have black tea offering pray for a safe normal delivery, and my water bag burst in the mid night. Gosh I don't have to go for induce which I totally against it coz my cousin sis in law went for induce and after 10+ hours of pain she had to go for C section - double pain. Thank you sis :)

10. Did you have morning sickness? A bit, still bearable. A bottle of chewing in my handbag with me, a must :)

11. What did your crave? Meat

12. Who/what irritated you the most? Stuffy room

13. What was your first child sex? Boy

14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? No

15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 18kg

16. Did you have a baby shower? Yes, a very grand to me ... about 300+ guests

17. Was it a surprise or did you know? Planned

18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not at all

19. Where did you give birth? SJMC

20. How many hours were you in labor? 6 hours but the contractions only starts 4 hours later, I am too brave to go thru the labor pain. My hubby was by myside, together we endure the labor pain, my hubby's hand had a few scratch marks from me hihihi. I love you

21. Who drove you to the hospital? Hubby and it was a memorable night; heavy rain, flood and there was accident on the way to SJMC.

22. Who watched you give birth? Hubby. My siblings was at the hospital with me too :) my brother was speeding on the way to SJMC and there goes a summons.

23. Was it natural or c-section? Natural.

24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Oxgyen gas, only when the highest contraction started.

25. How much did your child weigh? 3+kg

26. When was your child actually born ? 11/06/2008

27. What did you name him/her? Joshua

28. How old is your first born today? 9 months 0 week and 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment