Wonderful Life

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Mothers' Day Celebration


Yeah! This is the first time I celebrated Mother's Day. Last year Joshua was still in mummy's womb, time flies thinking back what I did for last year Mother's Day. Just a normal celebration, took my mom for breakfast at Old Town White Coffee and shopped till noon at Jusco. Dinner with my mum's family, there are 8 mummies celebrating!

Got a box of chocolate and a stalk of flower from Joshua (hubby bought it), so thoughtful. Happy to celebrate Mother's Day with Joshua, my mom and the rest of the mummies in my family.

More to come!

3 comments:

  1. hey.. am from MP club. visited ur blog, very interesting blog... added u in my blog too. hope u dun mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ley Mei, tq for visiting my blog. I would love to follow your blog too. Can i have your blog address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, you can visit my blog @http://mypumpkinpie-lmyeo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete