- Nen Nen (milk)
- MA MA
- No More
Understand simple sentence.Eg.
- Where is Joshua's towel for bath, mommy's clothes, milk bottle etc
- Put his dirty clothes into the pail at the laundry area whenever he sees clothes lying on the floor
- When ask him where is TA CHE (my niece) etc he will search around the house and when he can't see her, he will come back to mommy and said NO MORE with his hand showing NO MORE.
- Love to hit on people
- Love to play Peek A Boo
- Imitate what others doing
- Kisses mommy everynight
- Hug mommy with ERRRRRRR sound :) Mommy thought Joshua
- Very clingy to mommy and dont want anyone to carry him when mommy is with him
- Would not follow strangers even his grandparents to kai kai when mommy is with him
- Making funny sounds effects
- Making cheeky faces
My little darling boy is very alert on his surrounding and he learn fast from us. Eg. the way we sit, walk and make funny faces and sound as well how we eat on the dining table. He wants to use adult spoon and not his own spoon and feed himself.
He loves soup and vegetables but not meat since he was on solid food ... just like mommy :). When see mommy on nice clothing he will stick to mommy, sense that mommy is going out. He will ask us to put on his shoes when he wants to go KAI KAI.
Big boy coz wanna to slot in the DVDs on his own and eject the disc in and out. Love watching music with children dancing background, he will dance along with the music. His favorite dancing movement are turning around with his hand on top his head like ballerina and moving his both legs left and right. Love Happy Birthday song and will clap his hands and rhyme along.
During bathtime, he loves to scoop a cup of water and pour it to the next pail or even into the toilet bowl. When comes to bedtime, still wanna mommy to carry him and sing him to sleep, the minute put him down on the bed he will stay awake and play on the bed, really have to put him to sleep soundly before laying him down on the bed ... it's tiring. Always wanna to stick to mommy when he sleeps, he can sense when mommy is away by his side especially early in the morning where mommy going to work. He will cry and call MA MA MA when he sense mommy not by his side on the bed ... cute little boy :)
Joshua loves to run around the house and playing with things that not meant for him. The minute you said NO Joshua automatically he will do it and difficult to stop him. When mommy say ROTAN, he will look at mommy and playing, either give mommy a smile or run away hahahaha ... learned this from mommy, daddy said :)
Happy 18 months sweetheart, Daddy and Mommy love you much.